Gas Family is a member of LPGASA and a certified distributor for LPG. We offer a range of filled cylinders:
- 9kg – standard
- 19kg – standard
- 19kg – forklift
- 48kg – single valve
- 48kg – double valve
Our cylinders not only provide energy to industrial and agricultural facilities, public institutions, hotels, restaurants and catering units but are also equally suitable in the home for baking, cooking and heating.
The advantages of LPG are numerous. Here is why you should change to this form of energy:
- Gives you an instant cooking flame.
- Is easy and instantaneous to light.
- Is easy to control. The blue flame is visible and its size is easily controlled over a wide range so that the required rate of heating can be obtained.
- Is non-poisonous and safe to use.
- Burns cleanly and does not produce any soot, smoke or smell during combustion, therefore leaving your kitchen clean.
- Is pure, and very consistent in quality.
- Adds to your comfort because cooking is quick and the kitchen does not get heated as with other fuels like wood or charcoal.
- Is available-: Gas Family delivers refill cylinder/s to your home or office.
- Is compatible with many different appliances and easy to maintain. Gas Family will give technical or service-related advice for any LPG installation.
- Is used in many different sectors, i.e. domestic, commercial, industrial, and agricultural.
Gas Family will exchange your empty bottle for a full one whenever required. Should you no longer need it, please let us know, we’d like our bottle back and we’d like to return your deposit. Don’t hesitate to ask Gas family which cylinder is best suited to your application.